What makes Aquevix one of the best app developers today
We broke into the TOP 100 mobile app vendors club!
Being in top 100 is not a marketing fad. It is our effort of continuous struggle with ourselves to evolve ourselves and the way we work. We invest in eliminating the redundancies and establish what works.
Oh, before I forget, our customers love us.
Here’s what we do and how we do it that makes us one of the best in the market
- We have a well documented app development process with 7 stages: Pre-Execution, Kickoff, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, Closure
- Our projects are not designed by inexperienced developers. They are designed by architects with 20 years experience.
- We design the API and use powerful tools to auto generate all the necessary services in .NET, iPhone, Android. Saves a ton of time, reduces cost and delivers excellent quality.
- We design the databases using Visio, Workbench. All databases are well normalized.
- We implement claims based security for the backend.
- Our APIs are divided into authenticated and non-authenticated. Both of these types are not directly accessible and require a special key to avoid direct usage by a third party.
- We use git, jenkins and test flight to fully automate our commit, build, publish mechanism.
- We start with predesigned app framework for iPhone, android and .net backend to drastically reduce the time and cost.
- We follow a rigorous testing with full project and task management system to track, assign and solve tasks.
- We use details gantt charts for project planning and resource allocation.
- We maintain full source code under git source code control with centralized ldap based authentication for developers.
- All code that is deployed in beta or release only comes through source code control. Direct build and upload is not allowed.
- All code signing and submission are automated via jenkins and are restricted to build servers only.
- We use mixed Objective C and C++ at places to avoid memory leaks and efficient code handling. We rarely find any crashes in our code. All code written with these is fully thread safe and uses reference counted objects.
- We perform code audits and code reviews for critical sections of the code.